Welcome on the website of Karuna Events
Karuna is the Dutch organiser for Susannah and Ya’Acov Darling Khan of the School of Movement Medicine.
Movement Medicine is a movement meditation practice, intended to create an experiential and embodied connectedness with the world. It was developed by Susannah and Ya’Acov Darling Khan. Movement Medicine integrates physical, artistic, spiritual, shamanic and therapeutic practices so as to stimulate human creativity, healing and transformation, focussing on the relationship with ourselves, each other, the earth, and the spirit of life.
MOVEMENT MEDICINE offers you the opportunity to:
- unwind, release stress and recharge through ecstatic dance
- uncover the physical and emotional intelligence of the ecstatic dancer inside you, whoever you are, however old you are, whatever shape you’re in
- connect deeply with your dreams, your own authority and your passion for life through movement meditation, ecstatic dance and shamanic practice
- connect with others from all walks of life in a safe, friendly, non-religious environment that honours and acknowledges the spiritual impulse
- learn practical tools and meditations for awakening in all areas of your life
- discover the spirit of movement meditation and ecstatic dance as a force for transformation, artistic expression, wellness, personal growth and healing.
Do you want to know more about Movement Medicine? Watch the video’s in the right menu of this page. Or read the flyer below.
Read the flyer: About Movement Medicine (pdf)
I hope to meet you at a workshop.